WBT 0.43% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8439

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Does anyone have any idea of the number of "real" actual shares that are available on the sell side for WBT at the ASX, as I think most of them are just placed their by the algos? I don't think that there would be fifteen million available from retail investor pockets, so they are really in a corner where they have to hold the SP down to this amount to exit by purchasing from big investment funds that are forced to sell when we exit the 500. No doubt the big shorting companies know the exact numbers and is why they are holding that many shorts and will definitely be holding the SP below $2.30 until September.
    It's the "time in the market ".
    Waiting patiently, but anxiously, as I have been for the past seven years. Part of being invested in a start up company and riding it through to the eventual culmination of achievements by your management team.
    Just noting that there have been many notable achievements, which have been pumped and dumped by professional traders timing the market,but the next ones concerning signing of income producing contracts should have a significant effect on our SP once again.
    Pretty boring being a LTH at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $438.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.34 $2.29 $679.3K 293.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4342 $2.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 1034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.