WBT 0.00% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8563

1. 6,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2470
    "DbHitek have hundreds of customers, it is a game changer for the company" .

I agree, I see DBH as a hugely significant signing for Weebit. Maybe its their most important client so far. With that inital agreement in place, WBT/DBH have now done the tape-out, all on schedule with no delays. The next step is that DBH manufacturer the chips, so that would seem like a very straight forward task for them given they are a major supplier with years of experience, so I'd imagine a very low risk stage ? Then testing and qualification, which WBT have been through the cycle already for Skywater, so again surely low risk ? Then we should see the first indications of customers and some (big?) names. To me, the path ahead with DBH looks very straight forward, and relatively low risk. Perhaps the hard part was in signing DBH in the first place, which has been done. WBT have cash in the bank to last 2-3 more years, so even if the the SP is pressured by the shorters, they can't actually impact in any way the company's ability to continue progress with DBH. It looks to me like WBT are sitting in an excellent position right now. If they manage to get GF over the line, or a customer at Skywater, or an agreement with a new foundry etc, they'd all be cream on top (and a thick layer at that).

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.06 $1.97 $1.887M 940.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 25401 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 23000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.