WBT 11.3% $2.04 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8783

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Mate, I actually feel bad for Deco getting criticised - being jaded about an investment that hasn’t worked out is not a crime and if it is I’d be as guilty as they come. My buy in, for a significant amount of cash, in fact my life savings, went in at around $8, and I’ve had to sell some along the way at times just for some living cash - and subsequently every time I’ve had a little to spare I’ve bought some more. I wish I had read more realistic views back in early 2023, as maybe I’d have done more research. I’d never even heard of shorting as an actual possibility on the ASX, let alone expect it to be occurring on a stock that was, at the time, buoyed by positive sentiment and investors talking about sky high heights of $20 and beyond. FOMO got me for sure - I read all the posts here, all the articles online, all the company messaging, all the comments that Coby made, and concluded I’d be mad not to be all in. In hindsight, the only thing I read that suggested it might not be wise was the Motley Fool - but I quickly disregarded this when the journo was ridiculed with comments like “they have no idea” etc. Geez I wish I could have read someone’s thoughts like Deco’s views now(who in actual fact was very bullish back then) - instead I’ve lost 75% of my investment because I believed what Coby said about shorters being in for a surprise etc etc. I also appreciate Deco’s views re “sunk cost fallacy” and I do see his point, but at the same time when you’ve lost over a mil in a year, all I can really do is be accepting of the big (HUGE) lesson I’ve had to learn on this journey, and hope to god that the shorters bugger off and that Coby does in fact come through with the goods, albeit far later than promised. It sucks reading negative stuff, but I think new investors would be grateful to enter this with eyes wide open instead of the rose coloured glasses I unfortunately had on at the start of 2023. I’ve lived and breathed this stock and lamented my stupidity of investing the way I did (no doubt sucked in by hype and shorters) and it has seriously impacted my mental health. I am absolutely jealous of anyone joining now at this level, but also acknowledge there is still risk of downside with the outstanding shorts level, lack of significant revenue, and agreements that haven't gone to plan. I don’t lament genuine people reminding us of risks, in fact I am grateful for it (not the idiots who are just here to pump and dump who change their sentiment like they change their jocks). I remain hopeful, but with objectivity now. And I do hope that Coby does finally surprise the shorters - hopefully before they hit another pay day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
-0.260(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $385.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.30 $2.04 $2.127M 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3770 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.08 19053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.