WBT 0.98% $2.02 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8797

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Mate, that was a great post before and I can assure you that you are not the only one in this position. I'm glad that you are at peace with your investment and have no doubt about WBT's future because for me, I am definitely not at peace and am extremely concerned. I am in the absolute "hope" category at the moment. I'm not going to sell and crystalize my losses because I know Mr Murphy will bring out an announcement about a new customer signing the day after I sell. So for me, I'm either going to lose all my money, or it's going to come back. Now let's say with great hope that it does come back. Have you thought about your exit strategy? I imagine there are a lot of people who having experienced this roller coaster of a ride with WBT, will be happy just to get their money back and get out. And then those people will get really pissed after having weathered the storm, to see the share price continue to grow and they didn't stay in.

So it seems that no matter what we do, the future is still going to be a roller coaster...ie do you stay in, get out, what do you do? At every stage we are going to have conflicting emotions, no matter the share price. Having a clear exit strategy I think is critical. I only wish I had one. What would be really nice is to have all my technology stop working on the same day that a new huge announcement comes out. The share price shoots up so that by the time I can get back online and look, it is already sitting at $15, thus alleviating any temptation along the way for me to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
-0.020(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $381.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $2.01 $943.1K 464.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 43937 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 2577 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.