WBT 3.50% $1.93 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8831

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Yes I see your points - and I should admit I am expressing what I personally am reading in between the lines.

I think if something is insinuated often over a long enough period of time it indicates confidence - in this case an outcome. Combine that with the subject matter of investing and it seems to me we're talking about an expected outcome; revenue and shareholder value increases.

I'm old enough to have experienced setbacks in life and work, as well as investing. The world is complex and having a nimble disposition has it's advantages.

Synthetic price fluctuations aside and looking at investor relations material I personally see some red flags. There is a fine line to walk when your company has come to market to raise money for goals of growth that are a long ways away. You need a constant supply of interest and capable buyers to support the share price. I think WBT has done an exceptional job in this task for the most part. Currently the share price is in no mans land and something new is needed - not just statements that things take time because that has been said for a long time now. This is pointing out the obvious for most people - of course they need to deliver some wins.

I guess I am essentially speaking about my personal perception of the risk profile, viewing it with my lens. Someone with a technical & business related background will see others risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
-0.070(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $364.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.91 $878.5K 448.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 3679 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.