WBT 1.49% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

Yeah well... It seems that you do not understand the development...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Yeah well... It seems that you do not understand the development process of the semiconductor industry from what you have just written. A lot of other companies have started developing ReRAM as well as other designs and are either still in the design stage or still testing and refining cells..(not products)
    A lot of other companies have given up and moved onto something else.
    If we take 4DS as an example, they are still at the cell stage and tried a quantum leap in developing a cell @ 40nm...It failed. They then have refined the cell and produced a working cell @ 60nm. The next batch of cells are taking another quantum leap down to 20nm along with refinement of existing 60nm cells.
    You say that it has been painfully slow, but what you do not realise is that you are working eg: 0.000000029 of a mtr.
    WBT during the cell development process have not had any failures.
    To date we have produced products. we have produced embedded products we have produced an arrangement of cells for Discrete technology. We have developed PIM and are now refining the development to production stage. We are working on AI and I suspect will also be incorporated in PIM. We are refining our memory for automotive and I suspect that we also working on Aerospace memory as well due to our radiation hardness achievements.
    What money have we LOST?
    All the money that the company has received has been used competently and can be accounted for.
    The salaries, shares, bonuses that the BOD and the astute engineers that have been employed deserve what they are getting and In my eyes deserve a whole lot more.
    You show me a BOD that have the credentials, The history and knowledge of the ins and outs of the Semiconductor industry that we have.
    Being with us for this for over 7 years, you would know that Dadi Perlmutter is "Mr Pentium". You would remember the first Pentium processor? Based on that development by Dadi, you have what we this day in the form of CPU's
    Why would any of our BOD leave their extremely well paid salaries to come together to start a company to develop a new technology.
    They know it takes a lot of time and a huge amount of money with an even greater risk of failure....But they have done it and we are seeing results.
    It is unfortunate or fortunate that we are caught up in a perfect storm where the whole industry is going through what I call it, a Rebirth with the need for huge change and the advent of AI changing the demands of every part of the semiconductor arena.
    You say that the company in regards to salaries etc are not aligned with shareholder returns?? The difference is that the company is developing and producing the products and their remuneration is based upon performance and development of products.
    We the shareholders including the company, are Investors, and in saying that in regards to a R&D company, that is now a commercial company with products know from the beginning that we would not see "True" returns to the shareholders until we sell what we have to offer in the way of products to customers. Once we see revenue, we will see dividend being paid out to shareholders.
    Regardless of what is happening with the SP at this point of time, once we start getting customers under our belt, the SP will rise and keep on rising at we produce more and results from customers sing our praises.
    In my opinion, I can see our SP up around the $80.00 plus mark.
    We are creating a large array of potential products and we are poised to meet the demand of customer requirements!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.