WBT 4.21% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

It's the likes of people like you that I have zero tolerance...

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    It's the likes of people like you that I have zero tolerance for. I bet you are just another Me, Me person who wants it all now, just because YOU WANT IT NOW.
    You've been on HC for a spit second based on your posts and I would suspect that you are a new SH.
    Don't worry though as there is a huge amount of people exactly like you on this thread and all the other threads. Don't take it to heart.
    From your comments, I would say that you know nothing of Coby, his background, His achievements here and in the other positions he has held!
    I have known about WBT back in the days when it was Radar Iron when I was FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) for a company called RAD in Israel.
    I joined WBT in 2016 and have seen how far this company has gone from nothing, to becoming a prominent player in the Memory & Semiconductor sector where there is a lot of others that have fallen over and moved on or shutdown development of ReRAM.
    There has been huge disruptions globally due to COVID, Wars,, Economy disruptions in many countries, Downturn in demand in most sectors of consumer and industrial electronics, Companies closing down...and I could keep on going.
    WBT through all of this has continued to develop and evolve into the the company it is today.
    I do not think that you realise how big and the spread of different range of products that we have in development.
    Where we are still moving forward, there is a huge change going on within the semiconductor industry with turndown in some parts of the sector, companies closing, Takeovers & amalgamation of companies etc.
    The whole industry is in a turmoil and a huge part of the cause of the turmoil is the advent of AI...It's been around for a while but now it has exploded and there is a race on to become dominant players in the AI arena.
    It has always been hard for a new development company to convince:
    A) FABS, IDM's etc to spend a lot of time and a huge amount of money to accept a new design. It costs a lot of time for a FAB to setup and take out of production a manufacturing line to do a short run of our memory. For a FAB to do that, they must be 100% confident i what we have to offer.
    B) Customers. This is where our product will be integrated into their product. We have to prove to them that we can provide a better product that will replace the incumbent product, and that it will perform a whole lot better and be cheaper (in some cases, based on product), than it is to do another production run with the same old - same old.
    It is not a 5 minute job to change from one product to another. There is the NDE of our memory, the redesign for the adaption of our mem, the setup and layout for the FAB etc.
    It takes a lot of time and a huge amount of money.
    We can take our products to everyone we can but we cannot force it down their throat. We competing with other companies in the memory arena as well.
    Up until recently we have either been on time or ahead of any deadline, BUT, there is no deadline when it comes to a customer accepting our product and deciding to put it into production of their product!!!
    YOU need to decide whether you are a long term investor and prepared to go through the storms of investing to reap the rewards in the future or pickup a few pips short term.
    If your not happy...Move on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.