WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-930

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi All
    Great feedback. Right or wrong I look at the history of BRN when looking at future SP potential

BRN, and correct my if I’m wrong (i probably am). BRN spiked to $2-3B MC on the beginning of revenue in the past year or two. Thats my target expectations this year with Tier 1 announcement. $2-3B MC, or this is circa $10-$15 in 2023/24.

Revenue and future signings heading forward or recurring revenue or the key to achieve $100 per share or some $18-$20B MC. Its possible to achieve, but it needs key customers and recurring revenue would need to occur, and I would probably suggest significant investment in product development to keep in front of future competitor advances, and this may mean joining, co-investing, or purchasing IP. Investment $$$ also!!!

We all know how good management are. Excellent management are seeing the future beyond 3-5 years to secure companies future to grow, sometimes it means looking outside your own portfolio of information, and investment. Management have, and continue to do this. In a product such as this, I’m not only looking forward to the Tier 1 signing, but also future research, development and investment

I’m highly bullish this year SP wise. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.