WBT 1.75% $1.96 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-962

1. 5,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2900
    Ronn Bechler:

'If you look at the track record of the Board and Management team from seven years ago to today, it gives confidence in your ability to deliver on what you say you will do, because you've done that for the last seven years.'

Coby Hanoch:

'Did I mention the grey hair on my head? I love my Board. It's an amazing Board with so much experience and I think when we set targets, they are targets that we believe we have a very good probability of hitting. And that's what you are seeing. I always take into account there could be surprises, and I always take some spare if I need to hit a target. That's part of being a manager for so many years. You know how to set the right targets. And again, my Board is amazing and together we are constantly looking at what targets we want moving forward. So yes, I am very proud of our record, and I look forward to doing everything I can to maintain it.'

Shoutout to Ronn who conducts these webinars with such a high level of knowledge and professionalism....as you might expect from the #3 Shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.