WBT 3.79% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-970

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Many different opinions on here. All are welcome.
    But I seriously doubt that anyone with a substantial investment, even if it was grown from small initial investment from years back are ever totally "certain". Those with the most to lose are questioning everything. No one with serious money in this is just seeing rose coloured outcomes. I have to admit it is a speculation, but there are degrees of speculation, and this is not a pure speculation or binary outcome. This is absolutely no longer a long shot. Sure, sales have not rolled in yet, but that is not because no one is interested, it is because it takes time to ready it for production. WBT is qualified, it is beyond being a prototype. It is proven. Manufacturable. It is being rolled out to be ready for manufacture. That is by definition not a prototype then. If we want to adhere to strict definitions, we do have an MVP. I also believe the risk that sales will not come is almost non-existent. They will come once the product is "in the store" ie when Skywater has it ready. That's store #1, but I think there has to be some optimism that that many bigger stores will also have it on their shelves.
    But fair enough enough if at this point it is too speculative for some. That's fine. By the time it is almost not a speculation, the price will be multiples higher. But probably still a good investment.
    It is always best to do what suits your risk appetite. Just know that for some it is greater, that is why they might appear more "certain", but again nobody here with 5 or 6 figure (or maybe more) dollar amounts in WBT is being complacent and "certain".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.