WBT 7.48% $3.16 weebit nano ltd

I enjoy your conviction, as well as @retired2021's call for...

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I enjoy your conviction, as well as @retired2021's call for cautious optimism.
    Your disclosure of your spec investing story reminds me of something a friend
    once told me. He is a member of an elite venture investing platform that invests
    in emerging (private) companies. Their team researches thousands of startups
    at various stages and hand-picks only the crème de la crème after endless hours
    of research and sparing no dollar on whatever industry-specific consulting may
    be relevant. The size of their investments gets them access to opportunities most
    will never see and the ability to closely follow every step of the development
    process.
    What he told me was:
    On average, out of every 20 of those companies that make it through the
    the rigorous evaluation process, only one becomes a unicorn, and that is the target
    from the outset.

You seem to have done an impressive amount of research that drives your
    conviction. My gratitude for the info you (and others like you) have shared.

For me, WBT ticks all the boxes that can be ticked from where I am sitting and
    although my primary expertise is in trading and not investing (and not in technology
    either) I am very happy to watch this story unfold and have allocated my "investing"
    capital accordingly.
    My goal when I invest is that no matter what the outcome, I want to be able to say
    with absolute honesty, I would have done the same thing again.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.220(7.48%)
Mkt cap ! $596.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.16 $2.96 $1.975M 647.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3896 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 2763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.12
  Change
0.220 ( 5.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.14 $2.97 91775
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.