WBT 0.87% $2.28 weebit nano ltd

I don't know but maybe I am turning into a grumpy old man...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I don't know but maybe I am turning into a grumpy old man (actually I know I am). But I am getting really sick of all the references to Spartans and LTH as if they are some greater class of citizen than the rest of us! I mean good on you for your belief and congratulations on your holdings, but why do you have to keep referring to yourselves and patting each other on the back as if you are of a higher class than all of us other investors? Its like being transported back 50 years to the playground with conversations of "my Dad earns more than your Dad" mentality. I have been an investor for over 2 years and am glad I found out about the company and whilst nowhere near a Spartan I can see myself making a million bucks out of this company. If I had found out about them 5 years earlier then I would hold many more shares based on the buy in price, but we all decide how much we want to risk on speculative shares (as they were then) and how much we want to invest in guaranteed income.
    When the price was going South I don't recall much conversation about how sweet it was to be a Spartan or a LTH. So enjoy the good times by all means but as far as I am concerned I welcome all comments from all holders on HC whether they hold 1 share or 1 million shares. We are all shareholders and there is no caste system here so good luck to everybody who is a shareholder and may we all enjoy the same ride which hopefully will continue to be up.
    And also I don't care what someone posts but please treat all people with courtesy and not disdain or respond with denigrating comments. Because if you do there are many people that then pidgeon hole you as a keyboard warrior.
    Anyway that's my rant over and look forward to see what happens with WBT next week. Good luck to all shareholders old and new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.28
Change
-0.020(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $430.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.36 $2.28 $1.102M 479.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5889 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 8509 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.32
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.33 $2.36 $2.30 40955
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.