WBT 0.00% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-7648

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    It is abundantly clear than many investors here have taken a position in Weebit to make a quick gain.

While that is entirely possible (and many have in the past two years), this is a long term hold. We are right at the genesis of where Weebit could go and the journey is just starting.

I recall reading a book called Market Wizards which interviewed many of the successful modern day investors to paint a picture of their investment strategies and behaviour. I can't remember who (but have a sneaking suspicion that it was Stephen Cohen of SAC Capital) who noted that he does not invest to make money, rather invests not to lose money. I have tried to take this approach with my own investing by exercising more caution, having an exit strategy/thesis and taking longer positions.

It does appear likely (to me) that this share price will continue to oscillate for the next few years until Weebit can become a market force. It will take brass balls to hold through this ride but one needs to ensure that a LT strategy is consistent with your own investment thesis.

Daily fluctuations are of no concern to me. I believe it will be at least another few years before the SP is (potentially) where we'd like it to be but strongly warn the traders/flippers/shorters who are looking to make a quick buck. This typically does lead to success over the long run.

If Reram becomes universally accepted, we are right at the front of the line to reap the benefits. THIS WILL TAKE TIME.

Have a look at the long term chart of Amazon, it wasn't until 2017 that the SP started to really climb exponentially. The company was already decades old. I am sure plenty of investors are still kicking themselves for exiting too early. Or do a Google search of Warren Buffet's worst investment, he sold out of Disney at a 100% gain, had he held on it would of been many many multiples.

Patience, time, conviction, continued research and trust in management and most important, stick to your investment thesis.

Just my own ramblings..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $433.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2321 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 3256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.24am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.