RMS 4.67% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

RUNNING DISCUSSION, page-32

1. 38,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    good topic for duiscussion
    good metaphors and a nicely balanced post I thought .

seems to me RMS paid what they did for Reb because of suspected blue sky potential which has completely failed to eventuate and must go down as an error of judgement ,(or poor geo advice),IMO ...although not a terrible one in that it was a good intro to the region ,and with Lake Roe, provides a viable project in a new area with the chance to add nearby oz's by acquisition .
    Perhaps a bit too much cash splurged initially but maybe all's well that ends well ?!

Seems to me SLR have been also overly optimistic over sugar zone and it IS costing them . The reasons I never liked it were that the previous owners couldn't make it work and because of the attrocious conditions in winter there which will continue to present dificulties and continue to cost money .
    I see Reb being a a better bet going forward than sugar zone which in my estrimation is a low bar as I'm not expecting SZ to be better than marginal .

As for EM .....will RMS acquire more ore for it by acquisition ?
    (Rosey's point )
    The rate at which RMS are absorbing other projects you'd have to think it a good bet , if not certain .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.085(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.180B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.87 $4.797M 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 77570 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.