IMD 1.91% $2.13 imdex limited

I'm just speculating here but it looks to me like the recent...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm just speculating here but it looks to me like the recent accumulation and increasing volume is showing that there is a lot more buying volume than selling volume which after 5 months of serious decline I think we have seen the bottom on the 5th of Sept which was the same time of the nearest iron ore low of around $86 which since then the iron ore price has rallied more than 20% to over $100 per tonne again. For IMD 11 out of the last 12 days we're up on steadily rising volume. We're back above the 50dma after 4 months of being under it. A bit extended above the 10 dma so I have a starting position and would expect this to pull back for a shake out to the 10dma so I'm being careful around here. It's good value EBIT/EV yield of 15.5% PE 7 eps up 52% Rev up 32% reasonable cash flow low debt and a 50% return on capital, it copped a flogging the other day when the market realized Iron ore prices had dropped 50% in the last year or so, I don't know who to believe Roger Montgomery who thinks Iron ore prices will drop much further or Twiggy Forrest who thinks they'll hold above $100. Anyway IMD is exposed to a lot of other minerals that are doing well also like Gold up 8% in the last month , Silver up 18% and copper up 10%... plus if this is the start of some institution building a position it usually takes about 3 to 6 months to get what they need depending on their desired position size this can push the share higher week after week then you can bet they'll bring out a report telling everyone how good it is then probably sneakily try to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.13
Change
0.040(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.13 $2.17 $2.12 $1.890M 884.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4112 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 4112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.