MCC 0.00% $16.01 macarthur coal limited

running hard, page-9

1. 251 Posts.
    So in another words, Credity Suisse have found themselves in a position where they are underweight and need to change that. easiest way. Get their small clients to sell out while they increase their holdings for their big boys and hopefully also create some panic to get the lemmings to jump of a cliff.

Hmmm let me look at this, $2.4 not that long ago. lets say say you got in at 3.5 after confirming that the trend looked like it had changed. So $3.50 to 6.75. thats over 100% return in half a year, Definitely not an underperformance. They are kidding themselves and probably kicking themselve for missing the run to this point.. I take their recomendations with a grain of salt and a bag full of scepticism while trying to work out what there real motives are. Anyway these are only my assumptions from taking heed of brokers past advice and having them never be right. Yep, more fool me for taking so long to work it out, I am better off following my own strategies.(well sometimes anyway)

lol, wow, that might have touched on a nerve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.