LYC 0.45% $6.75 lynas rare earths limited

Running in Sand...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    One has to admire the tenacity of Amanda in the face of disruptive events that seem to continue to plague the industry and Lynas as a company.  It seems like most positive events are quickly overshadowed by negativity in some form. It seems that every time a crisis occurs, Amanda is able to mitigate the situation and guide Lynas to calmer waters in complete control…

That said, the latest presentation has a powerpoint I found interesting and listed some of the following attributes of the Lynas game plan…

Vertical Integration
    Development of Intellectual Property
    Supportive Financiers and Shareholders
    Hard Earned Market Position
    Community and Regulatory Support
    Competitive Cost Position
    Capable and Resilient People

What caught my attention is at the very bottom is a very understated “Capable and Resilient People”.   The Lynas senior staff is the same team that has negotiated these rough waters for many years and they still remain friends as well as team members working towards a common goal…

One reason for this, in spite of outward appearances, growth and progress continue in many different areas as Lynas asserts its dominance in the industry.  These folks have committed to success and continue to grow along with the company by developing IP and giving Lynas the ability to set the standards that go with the first mover advantage...

My point here is that Lynas leadership is vastly understated and undervalued when considering the significant technical and social progress since the beginning time (8 years?).  While Amanda’s prowess in navigating rough waters has been proven time and time again, it is the other members of the senior staff that complete the lean and mean machine.  Bottom line, issues that used to haunt Lynas are being resolved and the world will recover from the pandemic...

When this occurs I think we will find Amanda and company locked and loaded and ready to take advantage of a post-covid world.  It will be interesting to see just what progress will be made as the playing field is leveled and it no longer feels like we are running in sand…. JMHO…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.67 $6.78 $6.66 $3.481M 517.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1913 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.76 17003 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.74
  Change
0.030 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.68 $6.78 $6.67 206451
Last updated 11.39am 29/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.