PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Therefore expect capital raisings and be prepared to support...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Therefore expect capital raisings and be prepared to support them or be diluted. If you have a problem with this concept then perhaps consider instead CBAs and BHPs for your investments.

Well this is plainly a silly comment. There are many speculative companies that have had very minimal dilutions over time and become very successful. There are others that have had so many dilutionary capital raisings, that even after success, a long-term holder finds themselves with very little, if any, gains.

Capital raisings are essential for most businesses, no issue there. In the case of PAB it is a very large issue, 50% of previous shares on issue. The question I would have, as others have raises, was there a need to raise so much money ($12mill), or could they have had a much smaller raising now, and a potential further raising later when hopefully the share price would be much higher? There isn;t really anough information provided by the company to make a valued judgement on that, and maybe they do need all that cash, in which case, as we have seen, the share price will suffer the consequences.

PAB could quite easily drop below 5c now. The RI is a failure unless the share price can rise substantially from here, and quickly. 6 more days of trading after today before close of applications.

I will be taking up my rights. If all goes wrong and it drops to zero I will not loose any sleep over it. I never invest more in spec research companies than I can afford to loose.

Very wise words, but why would you throw money away taking up your rights if the share price isn't north of the issue price? It's just throwing the money away, you may as well give it to your favourite charity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $20 2.803K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5809153 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2352672 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.