EQR 0.00% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

You raise some good points voytek . It is well know since the...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    You raise some good points voytek .
    It is well know since the Adani Group fiasco that Banks will steer well clear of resource Companies especially small caps.
    A big problem for small explorers here in Australia.
    In saying that , I also doubt until we actually own Mt Carbine the big end of town would not be able to take SEI over just to get Mt Carbine, firstly they would have to have an agreement with the existing owner ,who refused to part with this asset ,and it was RK who managed to broker the deal no one else could.
    Whilst they may have a binding agreement to sell to us when we are able, this would not include( my opinion only) the rite to sell to someone else prior to us having ownership.
    I would suggest that if we are looking at funding from off shore brokers/ lenders then quite a bit of red tape would be needed to cross ,this would have to include a DD by the lender this can sometimes take upto 3 months or even longer.
    Also if the foriegn investments board are involved it may also get strung out longer.
    Also if multiple suitors are looking at the Funding and options to finance you may have to wait for all offers to be tabled then work through the best possible deal to suit all parties.
    Let’s just hope we are not keeping the dilution for a Funding company to come in and pick up shares at a shit low price and have a strong hold of our company, let’s also hope we do not go down the Con note path also
    This is a road not to travel on.
    As I have previously stated my only concern is timing ,it is not a very good time of the year to ask share holders to stump up funds for anything ,let alone funds just to stay afloat.
    However in saying that if funding was for ownership and production this may result in a positive outcome.
    In any event I think production this side of Christmas is slim at best.
    I also think if we have not completed a deal by 1st November then we may not get one this year.
    All my opinion I will wait this out for as long as I can.
    Last edited by Drill King: 05/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15971 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 321085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.