G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Running out of Cash?, page-3

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mick,

As much as I hate to perpetuate your thread, you've forgotten to add cash raised for the second tranche of the last funds raise at circa $600k. You may recall an EGM voting on this.

I think we've also thrashed out the funding position on this for some time, you might want to check the older threads - but yes, this is a risk, and management have identified a few options on how this will be addressed IF required.

I'd also suggest you update your sentiment to sell as every post you make is negative. I also query as to why keep posting on a share where you do not hold. Seems like a waste of time if you ask me... unless there's an ulterior motive - otherwise foxtel has some great new packages - I'd suggest Game of thrones if you're as bored as you seem, its a good watch - I'd particularly suggest looking out (in season 2 or 3) for Ramsay Snow (Bolton) given your penchant for posting.

I'll also be upset if there are not good announcements to support the share price by mid-July. Not necessarily to work toward a cap raise, there just will be a good run updates due on inventory, plant operation, grading and graphite.

Capt A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.