G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Running out of Cash?, page-91

1. 22,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Cash @ 1st Jan 2017 = $698K (see Dec Qtr report)
    Shares sold during the Mar Qtr= $7.169 million (see Mar Qtr Report)
    Shares sold/options converted since 31st Mar..................$600K (see EGM report)
    $200K (App 3B 21st June 2017)
    Cash paid to Regius..........................................................$100K ( see EGM report)
    Cash @ 31St Mar................................................................$3.143 mil (See Mar Qtr Report)

Forecast outgoings for June Qtr $1.747 mil (see Mar Qtr report) This, IMO, seems rubbery given the
    cash burn in the Mar Qtr.

Recent problems encountered with plant/water .........................$?
    End of Fin year expenses...............................................................$?
    Cost of buying-in rubies from artisanal miners............................$? *

Cash @ 30th June?.....: your guesstimate is as good as mine.

There wont be enough cash to see MUS through to the October auction, IMO and CJ has confirmed that.

I appreciate your rear mirror view but Mr Market looks through the windscreen.

Your comment on the above figures would be appreciated and perhaps you could guesstimate cash
    at 30th June.................that would be useful.

* The Cartel middlemen/buyers are not likely to pack up and disappear just because MUS is
    buying rubies from artisanal miners. It is more likely that their competition will increase the
    local "street " value of artisanal rubies and reduce MUS' auction margin on those bought-in stones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.