RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Reyni,Not bait at all, serious question seeking your opinions,...

1. 162 Posts.
    Reyni,

Not bait at all, serious question seeking your opinions, and appreciate your reply.

I get the bit about increase in sp after proving up resources and that's why I'm in too. Don't agree re geopolitical risk being "scarmongering", I think that risk is obvious and significant, and should be acknowledged as such as part of any balanced assessment. Prospectus agrees.

Have no problems re comparison with Yemen, I have basic understanding of the relevant geology and should seals be present then aoi has a great opportunity to be successful with one (or more)of its early holes.

Re the timeline blowouts, I agree that much of the delay has been caused by the difficulties found in the region. For me, rrs have achieved all the steps they forecast, just much later than they forecast. My difficulty with the time blowouts is re the series of unrealistic timelines set out by the co itself, by people who should have been more realistic re what was actually achievable in a given time.

There was also plenty of rubbish floating around that assisted certain shorters and manipulators. As I have stated before, the difficulty lies in trying to change the image of a stock from a) a personal play thing for certain investors, to b) a serious stock with real prospects.

Not sure why people so keen to have me sell at a loss. I, like the rest of you, am investing with the aim of making a profit. I disclose my position as held and sentiment as hold. JW, In continuing to hold I am obviously voting with my coin in favour of the view that the sp will increase. I will take some off the table north of 50 cents, keep some fully paids and the options in case things do gather momentum and rrs can do a Hardman.

Can't take it too seriously when some happy head posts "Off-shore jv imminent/two weeks/four weeks/end of month blah blah" or "had great chat with pl and everything looks great" as that sort of tripe has been posted here for 2.5 years. That tripe fatigue aside, I am still a supporter of, and investor in, the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.