SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

In a way Toby I am glad that we are dealing with the Chinese...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    In a way Toby I am glad that we are dealing with the Chinese rather than the US on Solar, the US is extremely parochial, they will do almost anything to win the game especially if it relates to anything that will compete with its own sacred cows (military and oil) , for instance I personally believe they tried to railroad the laser enrichment process when USEC had it, I think they thought that when they pulled the plug on Silex that we would just throw the towel in and say oh well we tried, not thinking for one minute that we would have the audacity to take the tech back home and perfect it, I have seen them manipulate in exactly same way with another technology I am invested in, only they seem to have got their way on that one, the US want's the tech I speak of, but they want it for peanuts and they look like getting it for that in the end which is sad.

I think the rest of the world is starting to wake up to the US and the methods they use though and that is partly why the US is in such a mess now I believe, but their demise has been of their own making, their motto is never give a sucker an even break, it has come back to bite the masters of manipulation in a big way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.18
Change
-0.150(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.33 $5.33 $5.12 $1.913M 369.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9397 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.18 7782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.