ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I did choose my words carefully.......... So did I! ....however...

1. 30,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    I did choose my words carefully..........

So did I! ....however that won't stop some people misreading or making assumptions.

eg. I said I would look into strategies, which included making a noise etc.

Never did I say I'm committed to implementing that strategy.
    Without giving much consideration to what I actually said, the A-team in here decided I was way too bolshie to even consult with.

Yet many shareholders were justifiably asking where was the leadership when it came to financial strategy, and risk management. In the hyper risk-off environment where revenue stream is God, where did Bouris cut through and attract retail investors? He didn't bother explaining himself. These people voted.

I gave the sole reason I didn't show up on the day, no subtefuge about it. It was always going to be a protest vote. It had nothing to do with numbers, which I wasn't working anyway because the A-team wasn't interested and I wasn't going off to address the AGM on a jaunt of my own if they weren't going to consult with me. That doesn't mean I didn't want to be there on the day because there was a lot more taking place.

An insult was lobbed from one of the most revered in here just before he exited for the year. The man is wrong. Get this into your heads, A-team. Wrong.

BTW I don't think anybody expected Bouris to put in his own money into financing ADO (certainly not me).
    Financial strategy and leadership is what he was hired for, surely?

Is an insto unloading now? Possibly, but that would be perverse. Backing ADO for this long, when we are rounding the corner is short term thinking. Someone is probably just balancing the books. They can't all bail out now anyway.

Hopefully we can get a new Chairman* who has a background in at least one of the relevant industries, PLUS is committed and will apply him or herself to the task. That means prophylactics and strategy, not showmanship.

*I use 'Chairman' because it's a corruption from the french 'main' meaning 'hand' and nothing to do with gender.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 23/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $51.71K 2.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90144 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 124809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.