NEO nuenco nl

For lmorgante3:Aside from the public annoucements, fundamental...

1. 9 Posts.
    For lmorgante3:
    Aside from the public annoucements, fundamental analysis on bigger stocks (ones with earnings) and a bit of TA (where I primarily look at momentum, volume, and liquidity in general) plus a safe 'out' for a stock) I can offer you very little about OPL and NEO that readers here hopefully already know.

I don't waste time posting my HOPES for the stock though either or needlessly ramping it!

OPL looks solid at the moment doesn't it? With the undisclosed bidder providing nice out at $0.43, and a lot buying between it looks like a safe stock right now - a solid speccy you might say. The fact they rasied over $7M was very encouraging (if a little diluting to 'future earnings' but no one is interested in that right now I am sure).

NEO looks a LOT riskier with far less prospects (IMO) than OPL, no real barrier to free fall and a delicate cash position. I have taken on NEO with a lot of doubt about its validity as a stock worthy of any real re-rating. I am hoping to make some trading gains on it (relying heavily on buyers that have such gleeful sentiment for it [mopom] without any basis, many of whom post on these sites). OPL is my compass, hence why I suggest todays rally may have a flow-on effect to NEO, particularly if an upcoming announcement can be construed as having a material effect on NEO’s position.

For Hanrahan: Yeah – you are right. If those that post here restricted their posts to useful (preferably informarive) chat, there’d be little to read.

For Mopom: Just read some of your recent posts – I can see why you took exception to my initial post. You keep on ramping and hoping, when the time comes you’ll most likely get caught with a pile of dogs – be a while a way yet and by then you’ll think you’re a guru I dare say.

Also – it is probably more than 3 years since I have posted. I was playing when techs were going up…. and down.. then I bought an investment unit and sat on my hands until this new bull market. I was sceptical back then but I am certainly more immune to rampers now than I was then.

Anyway – good luck, I hope you make money, I have nothing against that – I just don’t want people to “…believe the hype.”.

In summary: OPL looks great, NEO looks dubious and fragile but I hold both stand to make reasonable money if they continue their climb.

Whip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.