RCO 0.00% 24.5¢ royalco resources limited

running, page-6

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Another post by buffetjr at minesite.com

Hi all

Good to see RCO finally moving in the right direction, up to 63c from around 50c at time of my last post (touched 70c very briefly before getting hit by traders).

Thought I would upload a new research report on the company, written by Shaw Stockbroking. It clearly shows the significant cashflow potential of the Oceanagold royalty.

If your interested, just copy and paste the following link in your browser, and it should start the DL (fingers crossed) which is just a small PDF.

http://dl021.filefactory.com/dl/f/8a24c0/b/1/h/10c8787daddc9298/

I would expect an ann very soon from Oceanagold confirming commencement of production (as indicated by ann) and would be surprised if Royalco did not co-announce it with a reference to the royalty...which i believe would start 6 months post production.

I also hear that the approval process for Gambang (their most prospective project imo by far though company also ranks pao yabbe highly) is going very well, which im not surprised by since i got to meet the locals on my fieldtrip and they were obviously supportive of the company.

Cheers

BuffetJr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.