RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

"Your misinterpretation of my poosts illustrate just why you've...

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Your misinterpretation of my poosts illustrate just why you've 'never gone on with it'. "

MY misinterpretation of YOUR posts ..... lol sorry that is ridiculous coming from you.

"Not every post has to be able to be traced back to a link, or a book, or an article, or an ASX announcement."

Another friggin laugh ...... coming from the give us the proof king/queen. you are full of it. you manipulate facts and ignore questions pointing it out. You have been proven to be a manipulative, ignorant muck racking poster most of the time. If that gets your rocks off (I assume you will given you get a woody over women in the senate)

"Unsurpassed experience is what I bring to the board, right brain thinking and experience beyond your scope of comprehension TeeFluff!"

I willl leave this one alone because you have no idea what I do for a living nor do I of you. But, what I do know is, for all your posturing and chest beating, the fundamental story continues to improve. Have you found anyone that can ratify the PSA yet?

"You are a piece of krill in a sea of whales TeeFluff ....." hey aren't we all? I can almost guarantee if I am a piece of krill, you must be king of the phytoplankton.

"You're a feather in the doona of life, smothered, p! ssed upon, cum on, pharted on, ..... "

what, as opposed to being someone who's been crapped on by life in general and has a chip on their shoulder? or one that fails to gain acceptance by many and needs to hide in a forum to get its rocks off.

Gotta hand it to you, you are persistent, childish and stup!d, but persistent.

don't worry, the lambs will be silenced shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.