ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ruperts knowledge is astounding, page-10

1. 2,593 Posts.

AAhhh Rupert how much rope do I need and where is my matchbox with all my knowledge. So much disdain for a pure view to allow the befuddled to be confused by the half truths.

Simply put Mr Rupert

tell me is there a difference based on your own post restated below the line in this post between

"the ONLY technology" that dewaters brown coal and makes it transportable

and

"the MOST efficient technology" that does the same.

I would suggest that you are a smart man who understands the implied difference and the real difference between the two.

Lautrec and now your self would appear to be supporting the view the ESI is the ONLY technology in the whole world who does what it does.

I hope people are able to see how duplicitous this type of statement is.

How much more rope do you require NTaylor?

I suggest geem has misquoted a particular black coal tailing compression technique that embarrassingly ( for wec ) could not source raw material..

There is no lignite to bce tech in existance as of today that can dewater 62% moisture content lignite to 7% commercially.

The best wec could do with 62% lignite was 19% dewatered..and without ESI patented tech, it's the best they can prove..

They are on the whole 50% less efficient dewatering wise and infinity + 1 percent less efficient regarding their water effluent by product tech..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3 1.581K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 27559120 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14819068 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.