ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Geem,Im no Rupe, but i'd like to add...Superior is a huge word...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Geem,

Im no Rupe, but i'd like to add...

Superior is a huge word to use here and i threw it around without thinking earlier...the truth is that most of these technologies are an improvement on an old technology. They target different things but some are more widely applicable to the current industrial process, where some new technologies require massive changes to existing infrastructure and processes. Coldry can be used like flour is in the fast food industry...it will have many applications in 20yrs time. Its a bigger picture you are buying into when you buy ESI. Its a much bigger picture than these other attempts to become 'handy' Coal technologies which can be applied instantly.
    Ours is an almost instantlyt applicable technology which requires minimal change to current infrastructure and process.
    So superior is a word that is probably more suite dto the outlooks that each new technology can provide.
    Can be used more readily - is probably more superior. Reduces the most carbon, is probably
    carbon-superior'....or energy superior by way of its used and created fuel in the industrial process....etc and then you have the other chemicals, half lives, carbon credit friendly and therfore more practical for society to implement...greater synergies, greater profits....what is superior? etc etc etc...

Anyway...more useful/readily applicable/easiest transitionary factors is best at this point IMO, as nothing has brokern through into the market yet to do this exceopt for us.

ESI has a patent on this technology and so it is not for anyone elses use without license.
    I imagine many new products will come from coldry receivers using it in their own processes for refininng their own ideas....it may simply even be used as a new raw/experimental ingredient and could recieve the same fame as our Periodic Tables very own Coal.

On more trivial notes, can you transport WEC's processed brown coal without it combusting in the vessel carrying it?

Oh, maybe they are two differnet products with two different objectives and angles of attack...what does WEC attack?

And yes, after extrusion, when the water is separated from the coal it can be utilised in the industrial process asndtherby saving all alternate water costs, its transport and can be resold if necessary or stored of course.
    - pure distilled water is the final state.

I imagine this comparison you are trying to make is very distinguishable, but i havent looked into WEC.

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.