Rural Potato chip shortage, page-31

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, I agree

although the issue may well deserve discussion - it's quite odd and alarming how it enters the circle of politics

'particularly' from people who believe in 'government to get out of the way of business and let business do business'

it would seem that the conservative pillars again have failed - almost as if some want Albo to step in and right this chipism injustice

It's dammed odd how in my life things magically appear in two's ------------- last night I got a lesson from a friend on chips

my god, I was sorry I started it. I had made the mistake of mentioning vegemite - I can't recall why I made such a blunder.

Anyway, my gf - ex teaching, rose up like a hungry crocodile which sniffed a dog nearby and said, I don't know what that is - is that like Marmite in the UK -------------------- yes, I said in my ignorance of what that would ignite

well, there we went - on a tirade of anger and disbelief that in England, where she spent many trips and lots of times - that families would send their kiddies to school with lunch consisting of two slices of bread with marmite on them and a packet of chips

of course to an impossibly french red flag waving socially minded person - this is just cause to have never invited the UK into the EU in the first place

chips ---------------- go knows they cause some trouble. For heavens sake I hope there is never a vegemite shortage

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.