ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

rush to get to peanuts?

1. 702 Posts.
    Last time i posted i was a little more heated about some of the childish rants that go on in this thread and in others which pay ABSOLUTELY no attention to trends, strategy, and over all logic.

Ive been in WHN from the early days seeing the rise and falls of the SP and many punters too. Im afraid i will be seeing alot of that again this time as we get ever closer to news.

I particularly dont care what the SP does at this point of time, TA aside this iis the game changer ann. When i put into perspective all the other ann compared to the significance of the up comming JV decision...the rest are peanuts to me...

One would hope (so far management have prooven me corrct) that our team do not rush into a decision or some how get influenced by irratic and boarderline compulsive holders and non holders contacting them about "why the ann hasnt been released yet"

This is a game of wits and nerves of steel so if you got them stay if not i suggest you walk because at the end of the day alot of time and money has been invested and as a LT holder i for one do not want irrational rants take others for a ride down the rabbit hole

The longer it takes for this ann to come the better, i am happy to have my $$$$$$in and get an average deal (which im sure wont happen) at least having the comfort of knowing our team took their time and tried to get the best possible outcome rather than a average deal ahead of schedule.

Ultimatly its got to do with research ( are you content with the FA SO FAR?) and trust in the team which has delievered again and again and again unlike other companies where you constantly have complaining holders cry about a poor CAPTAIN AND CREW for the ship thats carrying their TENS OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS

I believe i the story, i believe in the team and i believe in each of their CV's :)

Dont rush, because you may only get peanuts rather than black rivers of oil.

Excuse any spelling errors...ipad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.