WHO SAID THE COVID-19 “VACCINES” WERE “SAFE”?Here is how it was...

1. 29,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

WHO SAID THE COVID-19 “VACCINES” WERE “SAFE”?

Here is how it was done.....

From the very beginning, the Australian government and so-called “health experts” said the COVID-19 “vaccines” were “safe”. Period. The public believed them.

Now, that claim of “safe” really surprised me on 2 counts:

Firstly, the COVID-19 “vaccines” were not “Approved” when they were released for use. No. They were not “Approved”. Anybody who tells you they were “Approved” either is lying or doesn’t know what they are talking about.

I’ve testified in court when asked the question: “Do you agree the COVID-19 vaccines have been approved in Australia?”. My answer was: “No, they have only been Provisionally Approved and there is a big difference”. With that statement I was immediately dismissed from the proceedings.

The reason why I said: “No, they have only been Provisionally Approved and there is a big difference” is because drugs which are “Provisionally Approved”, by definition, are not supported by the usually required quality, safety and efficacy evidence considered adequate for “Approval”. The manufacturer (Sponsor) is given years to generate the missing quality, safety and efficacy evidence. This is a relatively new system introduced in 2018. Hummmm …..Did they see COVID coming?

More here..................

WHO SAID THE COVID-19 “VACCINES” WERE “SAFE”? (substack.com)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.