re: re:gold: chuck, please assist G'Day OFL, you must have...

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: re:gold: chuck, please assist G'Day OFL, you must have missed the response I posted to you in your previous request for help. I'm surprised you have not had more responses. Guess we're all a bit worn out with making recommendations...
    Cheers,

This is what I posted...

Hi OFL. YOu will get as many opinions on the best gold stock to buy as there gold bugs on this site. One stock that I have been advocating for some time is DIO,dioro. Usually, with companies that are transitioning from explorer to producer you get a revaluation by the market as the first gold pour gets closer. There has been some uncertainty with dio as to obtaining their official permit to commence mining but I expect that will be settled very shortly. When that does happen I expect an immediate increase in their share price. If you buy now, you will be in line for that, plus you will have shares in an unhedged producer with no sovereign risk and a resource that has significant potential for upsizing. You can then ride it all the way into the beach on the wave of gold enthusiasm...!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.