NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Russia and China and Oil deals in Chinese Yuan

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    The potential for Russia and China to enter into a deal to buy and sell Oil in the Chinese Yuan could have major impacts on the old system that Oil has been traded around the world in US currency.
    Saudi Arabia has also been in discussions with China about the way Oil is traded.
    China buys 25% of Saudi Arabia's Oil and China needs energy so it stands to reason that China will buy Oil and Gas from Russia if the price is right and given the economic sanctions that the West is applying to Russia there will be strong incentive for them to do a deal.
    India also needs energy and I believe that they purchase Oil and Gas from Russia. If China and Russia start to deal in the Chinese Yuan for Oil and India supports it then we will have two major Currencies as the International Reserve.
    What does this mean for NWE/MIN????
    The Western alliance would be desperate to stop India from joining this Alliance.
    I think that this will give a golden opportunity to use the close ties that NWE established with the Indian Major, Baharat, to supply energy to India via an Export agreement through the existing pipeline export infrastructure once we have proved up our reserves.
    If this was raised with the Federal Government as part of a strategic Defense proposal, I think it would be well received and may receive incentives from the Western Alliance which is trying to apply the economic pressure to Russia.
    This Russia/Ukraine conflict is throwing up a change in the World Order that has not been seen since WW2.
    The power of economic might has shifted and the West has and MINcaught flat footed and out negotiated
    by the Chinese and Russian leadership.
    NWE and MIN have discovered this Gas and Oil resource at a critical time in world history IMHO and how this is capitalized will depend on the skill of the joint team managing its development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.