HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

russia and china sign $85 billion oil deal, page-8

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Fully agree nchardon.

Also, I keep being surprised that Reavley has somehow become a "protected species". Why has nobody moved him on? No activity at all over the past 2 years except a lot of world travel for Reavley (and the continuous carrots about Russia and Myanmar to give shareholders some tiny bit of hope). My guess is Myanmar will never happen and god help us if we get into Russia (cannot remember a single company that has ended well for - even BP and Shell got done over by the Russian maffia).

I would think that for the time being we just need somebody with local knowledge/contacts who actually resides in the Ukraine to make Ukraine work! Simple. We don't need a highly paid resource who lives in London, flies around the world "looking at opportunities" (we probably cannot afford) and who has been unable to deliver anything over the last 24 months.

But our London masters will no doubt have regular lunches to discuss what a stellar job they are doing in a difficult market and....nothing will change.

Sorry shareholders, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel for this one unless there is a dramatic shake up imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.