CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Anathema to a free market economy! Do you really believe that if...

1. 83 Posts.
    Anathema to a free market economy! Do you really believe that if the USA or anyone else has a free market then why have governments to regulate trade. Can Boeing or Lockheed or any other arms manufacturer in the US sell their equipment to anyone they want NO. Can you build an oil pipe line were ever you want no the government can stop you. Do you need to have a licence to commercially fish are there limits on your catch yes. Did the US government talk about banning BP from US waters yes? Did the US ban or limit American companies from trading with Iran and Russia yes. Did or does the US pay subsidies to its farmers to help them compete with other country’s yes. Free market please the only thing free about a free market is you can do anything the government lets you do.

I would suspect that OPEC would only need Russia on board inside or outside OPEC to get what they want but I think we may see a much larger OPEC yet. I don’t believe the US build in oil production is just related to markets. The US government is always looking at its capability’s to deal with a war. A major war any were now especially in the Middle East could easily cut oil supplies so the US has built home grown supplies to protect itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.