Russia Claims ISIS Now On The Ropes ..., page-106

1. Osi
    16,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    The wheel is still in spin Catgut and I can't for the moment predict an outcome. Putin has not done it yet but we are seeing the start of come co-ordination between forces on the ground and close air support.

What will Turkey do? What will the House of Saud do? Meanwhile the PYD has had SBS Australian reality show contestants in their digs (I kid you not) ...... I assume the more witnesses they can get the better. What will Turkey do if Russians turn up in Rojava as the PYD will accept assistance from the US (and their coalition) the Russians (and their coalition) and now even the KRG. I have no idea .... beyond the fact that the Kurds (of any political persuasion) do not want to control land which historically belongs to Sunni Arabs. They will however take back land they claim was arrabised by Assad and his father .... much to the ire of the US.

Again where will this lead? It may in the first instance depend on ISIS , al Nusra and Ansar supply lines .... mainly through Turkey .... but now the Saudis are saying they will provide more sophisticated weapons to their proxy militias.

At the simplified level there is a land & oil grab a happening.... with the view to giving the Sunni Arabs as little as possible within some future framework. This strategy can IMO only lead to further turmoil and terrorism.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 09/10/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.