WHC 0.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

Russia EU Ban, page-370

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    Hageta .., not being in Ukraine or studying their education system or their political view of Russia or Russian political views of Ukraine I can only exam the facts available...

These facts clearly show Russia invaded a seperate country and continues to attempt to annihilate it..,I consider that shows Putin lacks a moral compass.

Certainly the ban against Russian coal does help the west's coal prices...how much..I do not know ...India and China are reputed to be taking Russian coal and this is certainly impacting the market price.,, how much I do not know!!!
    Since Russia has a bad history of poisoning anybody who disagrees with Putin ( poisoning is a typical female method of Murder) I would say simply and again from experience Russian leaders fear only force ..,So logically any force seems to be the only method of stopping Putin attacking any country outside Russia...and if Putin decides to go nuclear ..then nuclear it will be and their will be nuclear war.
    The world is balanced on the tip of a needle ..not an ideal place to be..

However a growth recovery seems to be showing some green shoots and with a gradual reduction in interest rates stronger growth lies ahead.
    Thus stronger coal prices may also be ahead and with it stronger coal share prices.
    No matter what happens in Russia or the Ukraine provided a nuclear attack does not eventuate.
    All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.80
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.82 $7.95 $7.74 $34.20M 4.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3528 $7.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.81 12070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.