russia is preparing pre-emptive antiterror action, page-20

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re:tom thumb: thurly;russia is preparing pre-empti I'll thump you one day!
    Don't say you haven't been warned!
    Good enough?

"Did Coalitian forces hide the fact they were going to attack Iraq????
    No they advertised on mainstream TV."

On second thoughts, I'll blast the cr@p out of you with my far superior armory, my depleted uranium bullets, and because I've depleted your population by constantly bombing its infrastructure out of existence, its hospitals, electricity, road system, schools, public administration and by pinching your oil, depleted you of any funds and thus disabled you from buying any arms of any use, it will be easy to plaster you to extinction. How do you like them apples? Good enough?

Oh, yeah! And because "life in your country isn't worth much" I'll also not feel guilty!

And then you sit in your high chair in your own (or do you rent) house and spit at these people who want to retaliate, who want to regain some of their human dignity, inspite of the tyranical behaviour of your own jihadists!

Most people who put me on ignore are YOUR type of people Tom. That makes me very proud indeed! It makes me believe I have a certain amount of value standards and at least a passable ability to read facts with some humaneness. It means that I don't tear out fragments of a reality and call it the whole of a reality.

Those people also are doing me a favour. They can't hear me and so they don't get back to me with hateful and mindless BS like yours. You're very welcome Tom Dumb to join the putrifying tent of your like-minded! VERY WELCOME.
    OK?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.