EXT 0.00% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

russia nuclear industry optimistic, page-3

1. 1,304 Posts.
    I think he's added a comment from another source of information and hasn't closed the quotes. Regardless, if the Russians are prepared to stump up the development cash, they'd be doing it directly with EXT, or as a JV. However it seems that we may have awakened another sleeping giant in the Russians who you'll remember made a rather cheeky tilt at us a year or so ago. The delay in CGNPC formalizing a KAH deal may be due to ML delays as with BMN and Hanlong, but either way, it might also be the first signs of frustration amongst potential suitors, Bring it on I say. Strong indications from the annual report were that we'd have the ML by Xmas. I'm not holding my breath but we could be in the starters block very soon.

The next resource update from the MORE initiative will put paid to any historical valuations used thus far in the calculation of a TO for either KAH or EXT. Also the recent acquisitive activity in Canada and elsewhere are at metrics double that of the downstream EXT deal if KAH goes for 2.70.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $43.33K 3.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109090 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5184026 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.