i have no faith in gowdy. he is an empty vessel. however...

1. 34,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    i have no faith in gowdy. he is an empty vessel.

however referencing both mccabe and comey according to this chap one of them is lying. it is also interesting to note that no trumpophobe has made much comment on the conflict of interest between clinton, mccabes wife and mccabe himself when they received near on a million dollars for mccabes wife to run for a state senate seat. it should also be mentioned that mccabe spoke and addressed several mosques in attempting to gain their vote for his wife. the man should be in a cell next to his mate comey.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/polit...vers McCabe Statement Proves Perjury By Comey

One of them has to be lying.
    Law & Crime report:
    After briefly discussing McCabe’s potential liability for allegedly misleading investigators, the liberal law professor shifted gears and started discussing how Comey fits into all of the drama and intrigue.
    Turley noted, “This could easily spin further out of control. There was one line in the case statement last night that I immediately flagged. Because he said that he had authority to do this and he conferred with the director—the director at the time was James Comey.” Turley continued:
    Now, the problem there is that James Comey said under oath that he never leaked information and never approved a leak. So, if the Inspector General believes this was a leak to the media, it raises serious questions about Comey’s previous testimony and could get him into serious trouble.

View image on Twitter

The New York Times reported:
    A Justice Department review is expected to criticize the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, for authorizing the disclosure of information about a continuing investigation to journalists, according to four people familiar with the inquiry.
    Such a damning report would give President Trump new ammunition to criticize Mr. McCabe, who is at the center of Mr. Trump’s theory that “deep state” actors inside the F.B.I. have been working to sabotage his presidency. But Mr. McCabe’s disclosures to the news media do not fit neatly into that assumption: They contributed to a negative article about Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration’s Justice Department — not Mr. Trump.
    The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has zeroed in on disclosures to The Wall Street Journal as part of a wide-ranging investigation into, among other things, how the F.B.I. approached the 2016 inquiry into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of classified information. Mr. Horowitz has said he expects to release a report this month or next.
    Mr. McCabe, under pressure from the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, stepped down as the deputy director in late January amid concerns over the coming report.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.