Russia probe receives memos from Andrew McCabe on Trump interactions, page-5

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    i have no faith in gowdy. he is an empty vessel. ... @bruceyg

Hard to make him out ATM ... I have admired his stance in the past ... now admit I'm questioning ???

FWIW ...

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina blasted attorney John Dowd and President Donald Trump’s legal team on “Fox News Sunday,” after Dowd told reporters he hopes Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will use Andrew McCabe’s firing as a pretext to end special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation
    Gowdy, a Republican stalwart who led investigations of the Benghazi attacks, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and the Department of Justice’s “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation, stopped just short of calling Trump’s lawyers amateurs, as the administration’s public relations campaign against Mueller reaches a fever pitch.
    “The president’s attorney does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way,” he told Chris Wallace, noting Mueller’s mandate is to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election generally, and not the Trump campaign specifically.
    “If the allegation is collusion with the Russians and there is no evidence of that, and you’re innocent of that, act like it,” he added.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/18/gowdy-trump-investigation/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.