russia - the good guys!!!!, page-39

1. 898 Posts.
    Yeah, I'm just waiting here for somebody to use that 'special case because America is exceptional' junk (Exceptional, like the Nazis thought they were and UNLIKE and COMPLETELY contradictory to the ideas and statements of the American Founding Fathers in the US Declaration of Independence, who berated the British Empire's ideals of British exceptionalism). The Americans also claimed they became 'frustrated' by a lack of progress from the UN when they BOMBED THE @%#@ out of Serbia ILLEGALLY. As the 'exceptionalism' argument is extremely ineffective against any westerners outside the US, I'm doubting anyone would dare attempt it here.

But just in case, I prepared another scenario using an identical argument:

Say you are driving in the country and the speed limit is 110KM/H. You get 'frustrated' because you know you can drive a lot faster and get to your destination a lot quicker by speeding. So you do it. The police then catch you and pull you over. When asked "Why were you speeding?", you reply "I wasn't, the speed limit frustrated me, so I ignored it". Worse still, you then drive off, while the police officer is still talking to you thinking 'all is well'. Worse still, the policeman (Obviously mentally deranged) thinks that that is OK as well, and continues on like nothing happened.

You've got to love their faulty arguments, it makes me laugh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.