Yes I may well have discussed or responded to issues over Nuland...

1. 10,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Yes I may well have discussed or responded to issues over Nuland as regards the Ukraine specific 'US Coup' claims which I've done with various posters but to say we've discussed 'US Foreign policy' at large is a stretch and I certainly have no recollection of discussing Soros specifically as I have little knowledge of him and/or his involvement in Ukraine and nor do I hold any particular opinion in my mind over him. Except to say I have seen from a distance people making various claims over him. Perhaps I sought evidence or further information or clarification over whatever claims were being made at the time ? I would certainly never have initiated any claim over him for the reasons mentioned. As far as 'Biden corruption' is concerned again I would have never initiated any discussion over that issue and as before I may have responded or sought further information or substantiation over various claims which were being made by others and perhaps you at the time ?
    Who couldn't acknowledge there's been 'shortcomings and mistakes' by the Yanks in the past. The more I think of it the more I'm guessing I may have made such a comment in the context of the good old whataboutery which gets beaten to death relentlessly by the rabid Putin apologists and anti Western Brigade here as some kind of eccentric or warped 'justification' for what Putin's done/is doing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.