Russia Ukraine war, page-103611

1. 41,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Bakhmut is certainly under great threat .
    Ukraine could give up the city east of the river but the real danger is the complete cutting of supply lines .
    From what I'm hearing from commentators Bakhmut is more likely to fall at some stage than not - or perhaps more accurately Ukraine will be forced to withdraw - not certain yet though .

But russia has paid an extremely high price for Bakhmut and will cntinue to with Chasiv Yar being high ground overlooking where russia needs to advance to cut off supply .

This may the way of the future for some while in the east where russia makes it's offensive and throws everything it has along that line and maybe in the south also with Ukraine defending , withdrawing to new positions and defending again .
    Russia makes incremental gains , Ukraine bleeds them for it playing the long game and waiting for opportunity .

We saw slow encroachment by the russ for a couple of months last year ...but they lost the gains rather quickly later in the year .
    This is russias time , I expect once they've been worn down and once the new weapons are completely bedded down perhas around April . Ukraine will have their turn .

As I understand and IMO .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.