Russia Ukraine war, page-116591

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    "ALLEGED ethnic cleansing of Serbs" - Your own logic, you weren't there to see so how could it have happened.

"talk about ALLEGED crimes committed by the Russians in Ukraine"
    - Right, because I wasn't there to see it so it didn't happen. You can deny what Russia is doing in Ukraine all you like, that makes you a supporter of the worst facist regime in the 21st century.

"You know nothing about me, but I know enough about you from your statements." - You know sweet FA about me champ. Delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

"The Tribunal later issued an indictment against three of the highest-level surviving military and police commanders (Ante Gotovina, Ivan Čermak and Mladen Markač for crimes committed against Serbs, in which deceased Croatian President Franjo Tudjman is named as a co-perpetrator." - Finally you're learning. As I said in my FIRST post on this sub-topic, Serbs did it, they got it in return.

And before you go on a tangent and say Ukraine did it so Russia is responding in kind, in this conflict that is the topic, it is ONLY Russia doing it. They started it, they're the genocidal team, their leaders will end up in the Hague.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.