Russia Ukraine war, page-116611

1. 29,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ZALENSKI IS A CLOWN .. THE CLOWN OF KIEV..

(Watso knows more about anything and everything - even more than trump)..

zels sure is a clown - being sucked in by the americans to be their proxy in a war against russia.. sadly, now as a consequence, ukraine is being destroyed .. and ukrainian lives are of no concern to the americans ..

the cia/pentagon exist for a reason - and it has nothing to do with seeking out opportunities to export democracy (except from democracy bombs dropped from 10,000 feet ) ..

oh - and of course the americans blew up nordstream .. the americans are now hatching up a pathetic story, that simply does not make sense - to try and debunk the story by seymour hersh ..

so a pro ukrainian group - consisting of about half a dozen personnel, hire a yacht blah blah blah ..

from MoA

No. You do not dive down to 80+ meter for an industrial size job, involving the placement of hundreds of pounds of explosives in eight individual charges on very sturdy pipelines, from a sparsely manned boat. Such deep dives require special gases, special breathing equipment, special training, a decompression chamber for emergencies and lots of well trained people to maintain all that stuff.

FORGET THE YACHT STORY ..

Just now, the German news site Zeitung is ALSO blaming the Ukraine for the Nord Stream pipeline bombing!

Coupled with The NY Times piece earlier today, this is clearly a coordinated misinformation campaign.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/03/nord-stream-attack-officials-throw-more-chaff-to-hide-the-real-perpetrators.html#more

BIG THANKS TO AMERICA FOR TRAINING AFGHAN SPECIAL FORCES .. (who are now fighting for wagner)

From the new york times

The Afghans I Trained Are Fighting for Putin in Ukraine..

I am an American Special Forces soldier, a volunteer knowing well the hazards of this profession in which I’ve served quietly for 14 years.

And I helped build Vladimir Putin’s foreign legion

Since the precipitous departure from Afghanistan, and in the absence of meaningful government support to the nonprofit organizations who have worked to aid our former allies, many of those highly trained commandos have accepted recruitment offers to fight with the Russian Army in Ukraine. For the 20,000 to 30,000 men that we trained, a steady salary and the promise of shelter from the Taliban is often too good of a deal to pass up — even if the cost is returning to combat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/24/opinion/afghanistan-ukraine-putin-special-forces.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.