Russia Ukraine war, page-121170

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hey Green you’re an odd potato, you do know Joe sent Xi over to see your mate Putin and deliver the following message.

“Pull your head in little man you’ve lost all credibility, a country of 43 million has you stranded in no mans land while the majority of the 143 million Russians are plotting and praying for your demise, wake up to yourself you have turned your country into a impotent, insignificant place on earth. Xi is going to show you my plan for your way out of this war you started and you will do as your told. Just in case you think I can’t get to your precious Russia, my boys have studied that other fool Hilters efforts and are ready to walk into Moscow much like we did in Baghdad, before you start whining that it’s all unfair because it’s you against NATO, let me tell you this while you put your big boy pants on, if we were really helping with real weapons you’d already be in hiding girlfriend, now do as your told.” END.

Xi make sure Putin understands this message, maybe slap the little Tin around a bit before you head back, wishing you and Pinyin a safe trip home. I’m heading back to the residence your old mate Orange Blob is about to be perp walked, popcorn time.

His followers keep banging on about Hunter, all I can say is Pardon Powers baby.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.