Russia Ukraine war, page-121248

1. 42,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    It's a double edged sword when looking at energy prices. I'm referring bigger macros. Bond yield inversion is very deep in historical context. It is signalling US recession but I think will grab other countries. A falling energy prices signals lower demands, less spending and consumer confidence, etc. Inflation is still VERY high by Feds expectation of over 2% and remember volatile energy prices are stripped of the input to CPI measure. Feds cannot print or QE under these inflationary conditions, just whether they raise more or less to counter.

As for Germany, their Industries will be uncompetitive so this is the US hollowing out their vital ones to mainland US! Russia NG is just the first nail on their economic coffin. When US forces China to act on Taiwan, the second nail will fall when Mercedes, VAG and BMW is forced to pull out of China. Should this happen no one benefits, who will lose more? I Flatiron wins because supply chain isn't like a switch you can just flick. Kinda like NG to LNG isn't just a pipe plumbing issue unless one is that dumb.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.