“you have a propaganda infected brain which no longer thinks for...

1. 14,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    “you have a propaganda infected brain which no longer thinks for itself but reflects all russian interest”

This is where your letting yourself down champ. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a friend of your enemy. I’m just able to take a holistic view as opposed swallowing everything I’m being told from the MSM. Again, that’s not my problem, it’s yours.

“sorry , unlikely to be any cure , you'll just have to live with supporting a losing nation and making doomed predictions ”

No need to be sorry. I don’t support any wars and I don’t recall making predictions. On the contrary I’ve repeatedly said I wish all suffering and deaths to end. I also believe dialogue is the best resolution and the sooner the better. You on the other hand think this is a football match and no matter the deaths that occur want to cheer your team to victory. Quite disgusting actually.

Now I’ve been around long enough to know how this works with your lot, you’ll keep the insults going until you’ve had the last word thinking you’ve won. In reality I’ll stop replying when I’ve had enough of your idiocy. So, there really is no need to apologise, it means less than nothing.

Carry on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.